Effective Date: 3rd June, 2019
2. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your selection of any training plan/user content you choose to assist you with your training and exercise.
3. You agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself . You agree that My Finish Line may use your Member Data to provide Services that you access or use and as otherwise set forth in these Terms. If you provide any Member Data that is inaccurate or not current, or My Finish Line has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Member Data is inaccurate or not current, My Finish Line has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current or future use of the Services. In consideration of your use of the Services, you represent that you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
4. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with your account and for restricting access to your password, your computer and mobile device while logged into the Services. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or from your computer and mobile devices. We endeavor to use reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to your account. We cannot, however, guarantee absolute security of your account, your Content (as defined below) or the personal information you provide, and we cannot promise that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally accessing the Services or its contents. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security, and confirm that you understand all risks of unauthorized access to Member Data and any other information or content you provide to us.
5. You own the information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, posts, tags, or other materials you make available in connection with the Services (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.
6. You understand that you, and not My Finish Line, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. My Finish Line does not proactively and routinely screen or monitor the Content posted to the Services by others and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. My Finish Line may, in its sole discretion, screen, monitor, refuse or remove any Content, or remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will My Finish Line be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available on the Services. You agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content available in connection with the Services, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
7. You may not post Content on or through the Site that:
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner; contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone except yourself;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent or, in the case of children under the age of thirteen (13), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual's privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or contains a virus or other harmful component.
10. The session content provided in our workouts is for use by My Finish Line users only. It is not to be copied and distributed under any other name. You may not use this information without explicit prior written concent
- The information, software, products, services and content available through the Services are provided to you “as is” and without warranty.
- My Finish Line makes no warranty that (a) the service will meet your requirements; (b) your content will be available or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you thought the service will meet your expectations; and (e) any errors in the service will be corrected
- You expressly agree that your athletic activities or following a My Finish Line training plan carry a certain inherent and significant risk of property damage, bodily injury of death and that you voluntarily assume all known and unknown risks associated in these activities even if cause in whole or part by the action, inaction or negligence of My Finish Line or by the action, inaction or negligence of others